If you would like to schedule a private lecture and garden tour for your group, please give us a call!
We will be happy to work with you to arrange a wonderful morning or afternoon gardening adventure for your group! We can even suggest a great nearby lunch spot where you can relax and eat either before or after your visit to Viette's - or bring a box lunch and enjoy it in the gardens!
Just give us a call at 800-575-5538.
Learn from the experts and see how fun and easy it can be to create fabulous holiday decorations.
Watch as they demonstrate a variety of decorating techniques.
Learn how to preserve Christmas greens, make door swags, candle centerpieces, wreaths of all types and sizes, roping, boxwood kissing balls, Della Robbia wreaths, topiary trees, holiday garland, tabletop "trees" using fruit and greens, plus some exciting new ideas.
Read about these fun workshops on the Viette's Views blog.
This Christmas wonderland takes Andre a full two weeks to complete and includes:
- A live Christmas tree with snow and colorful ornaments
- A live Christmas tree with crystal, pearls, and crocheted ornaments
- Loads of beautiful arrangements with live greens
- Gold mantle arrangement
- Antique, hand-made ornaments
- Bell collection and colored glass collection
- Santa collection with over 100 Santas
- Beautiful manger arrangement
- Old Christmas card collection, and lots more . . .
- Plus, many wonderful outside arrangements with beautiful greens and colorful berries combined with antique farm tools, sleighs, and sleds!
Sign up by November 21st and SAVE $5.00!
Each workshop is only only $40.00
($35.00 if you register by 11/21/14).
Each participant will take home:
- a bundle of mixed evergreen boughs
- 3 wreath rings (8", 10", & 12")
- 1 spool of floral wire
- 1 large oasis block
- 6" design bowl
- assorted spruce & pine cones
- $10.00 Gift Certificate for Viette perennials to be used next season
- and loads of great ideas for your holiday decorating!